Municipality of Bulakan Celebrates Civil Service Month 2017
The Philippine Civil Service holds this September a month-long celebration of its 117th Anniversary with the theme “Tugon sa Hamon ng Pagbabago: Malasakit ng Lingkod Bayani”. The Philippine Civil Service was founded when Act No. 5 was passed on September 19, 1900 during the American Period.
In line with the annual celebration, the Municipality of Bulakan honored its loyal employees last September 11. Employees who have served at least ten years and every five years thereafter are given loyalty awards. For this year, the fifteen loyalty awardees are the following:
- Teodora W. Mangio (Treasurer’s Office) – 40 years
- Rosalie DC. Salita (Nutrition and Population) – 35 years
- Victoria P. Morelos (Social Welfare and Development) – 25 years
- Emelita G. Sevilla (Social Welfare and Development) – 25 years
- Catalino F. Magpayo, Jr. (Mayor’s Office) – 25 years
- Abdon B. Mabanta (Agriculture) – 20 years
- Erlinda H. Galolo (Treasurer’s Office) – 20 years
- Lilibeth L. Gemino (Rural Health Unit) – 20 years
- Guadalupe C. Navarro (Agriculture) – 20 years
- Nenita P. Dela Cruz (Accounting) – 20 years
- Emiliano P. Ruga, Jr. (General Services Office) – 20 years
- Juanito A. Gatchalian, Jr. (Mayor’s Office) – 15 years
- Manuel Luis DC. Osorio (Rural Health Unit) – 10 years
- Michael Joseph F. Mariano (PESO) – 10 years
- Sonia Magpayo (Treasurer’s Office) – 10 years
They each received a plaque of appreciation and cash reward.
The Municipality of Bulakan will likewise observe “Employees Day” on September 25 where a raffle bonanza will be held and all employees will be treated to a free lunch. Mayor Patrick Meneses is also expected on this day to make a round of visits to municipal offices.